Director of Renewable Energy, St1, Norway
- Director of Renewable Energy, St1 Norway.
- Background from working with Divestment and Acquisitions at one of the oil majors
- Made the transition to an energy company whose vision is to be the leading seller and producer of CO2-aware energy.
- St1 is a privately owned company who seeks to leverage its presence and cash flow generated by traditional refining and marketing of fossil-based oil products to drive the change in the energy mix towards non-fossil alternatives.
- St1 operates in Finland, Sweden and Norway where we produce biofuels from waste and residues, generate heat from the earth and produce power from wind.