CEO – founder at Hokulea – Weather Analysis, France
– Besides this the routes numerous racing boat and assures the metro follow-up of Vendée Globe, Volvo ocean race and the mini transat. Since 2005 he helps numerous polar expeditions with the weather aspects. He contributed to the implementation and to the realization of the record of Guo Chuan on the Northwest passage in 2015. The trimaran Quing dao was the first sailboat to achieve a record, sailing beyond the polar circle.
– He also followed Yvan Bourgnon in 2017 for his Northwest passage.
– Currently director of the companies Great circle (marine weather) and Imagili (Youtube channel development)
– Professional sailor from 1983 to 1996 (America’s cup, orca trimarans … )
– Academic background : ESCP Europe and MBA from Ottawa university.